2 Axis Micro Gimbal
for Flir Boson thermal camera
Very light, this ABS gimbal fits perfectly with Flir Boson thermal camera for great FPV.
This gimbal avoid motor vibrations coming from the frame.
Pre-assembled and pre-programmed
Screws, 4 damper balls Included.
Controller card used: SimpleBGC or Storm32 (by customer choice)
You could control Roll/Pitch from your additional PWM remote controller
Weight: 85g (with motors and controller card mounted)
Dimensions : 80mm x 80mm x 90mm
Searching for a lightest Flir Boson gimbal? Link
3 differents packages:
- Gimbal parts alone
- Gimbal mounted with 2 brushless motors
- Gimbal mounted with 2 brushless motors + Gyro controlled card + ready to use
If you buy a Flir Boson camera, it will be mounted on the gimbal
We advise you to buy a ready to use configuration
If you consider buying this product, you must know some limitations:
- if you want to use Remote Control Interface RHP-BOS-RC-IF, gimbal motors needs an upgrade because wires provided with Flir Boson are not flexibles and gimbal micro motors can't bring it (maybe Flir will consider using silicone wires for future releases). Only Low Profile VPC Interface RHP-BOS-VPC-IF can be used with micro motors (like on pictures)
- Flir Boson video output can't be inverted in flight. You will need to revert your live video monitor to correct this missing Flir feature.
Gimbal Documentation link
-> contact us if you want your own mount adapter
- second remote controller
- video transmitter integrated in the gimbal
- video monitor with screen holder and DVR
Why choose Copterlab gimbal?
| ||Copterlab gimbal||Chinese gimbal|
|Support||Live support (website - Skype - email)||No any support at all|
|Content||Ready to use||Need to mount and setup it|
|Material||Carbon ABS||Poor 3d printed parts or aluminum parts|
|Weight||85g||more than 120g|
|Camera adapter||Lot of and we can create yours freely||No|
|Jello||No jello garanteed||You need to spend lot of time to avoid it|
|Colors||Gold, Silver, White Gloss, Black Gloss||-|
|Costs||Not cheap, lot of time to create it||You get that you paid|
Link to the Alexmos SimpleBGC user manual
Link to the Storm32 user manual
Video samples (here on DJI Mavic Pro)